UPSC RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION FOR ADMO
The UPSC (Union Services Public Commission) has posted notification for the recruitment of ADMO ( Assistant Divisional Medical Officer) vacancies. The notification for ADMO recruitment has cited in its official website. The UPSC is conducting UPSC RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION Combined Medical Services Exam for the recruitment of ADMO. The end date for the receipt of application is 21-05-2018. The number of posts available and the eligibility prior to application for the positions are detailed below.
UPSC recruitment 2018: ADMO Vacancies
The UPSC has announced 454 posts for ADMO recruitment 2018. The category wise vacancies available for ADMO recruitment 2018 are:
- 300 posts for ADMO in railways
- 16 posts for Assistant Medical Officer in IOFHS (Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services)
- 138 posts for Junior Scale Posts in CHS (Central Health Services)
UPSC recruitment 2018: ADMO Eligibility
- Candidates those who completed the final MBBS are only eligible for the post.
- The upper Age Limit for candidates to appear for the exam is 32 years. Also, those who attained the age are not eligible to apply.
- The age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 5 years and for OBC candidates is 3 years.
UPSC recruitment 2018: Exam procedure
The exam shall be conducted according to the following plan:
- The candidates will take the Computer-based examination in two papers, each paper carrying a max. of 250 marks. The duration of each paper is 2 hours.
- Those who qualify the Computer-based examination can appear for the Personality Test. The maximum secured marks from the personality test are 100 marks.
For examination syllabus, click here
UPSC recruitment 2018: ADMO pay scale
- The pay scale for ADMO is in the range of ₹15,600 – ₹39,100 and with GP of ₹5,400.
- The pay scale for Medical Officer of CHS is in the range of ₹56,100 – ₹1,77,500.
- The AMO in IOFHS can receive the pay scale of level 10.
- The application fee for GEN/OBC candidates is ₹200/-
- Applicants can apply for ADMO through online mode from 02-05-2018 to 25-05-2018.
- To apply for ADMO recruitment, click here
- Candidates are selected only based on their performance in CMS exam 2018.