UPSC ONLINE RECRUITMENT 2018
The Union Public Service Commission has announced various jobs under different categories. The candidates are advised to apply for the interesting posts before the deadline. The last date for the filling of the application form is 03-05-2018. The UPSC has announced posts under 14 different categories. Thus you can apply for the UPSC ONLINE RECRUITMENT 2018 respective post from the official website of Union Public Service Commission UPSC ONLINE RECRUITMENT.
UPSC ONLINE RECRUITMENT 2018: POSTS
The UPSC online recruitment application (ORA) of various posts including
- Manager (Marketing & Trade)
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Physiology)
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Plastic Surgery)
- Assistant Professor (Fire/Civil Engineering)
- Assistant Geologist
- Administrative Officer
- Assistant Director Grade-I (Technical)
- Drugs Inspector
- Legal Advisor-cum-Standing Counsel
- Head of Department (Information Technology)
- Training and Placement Officer
- Workshop Superintendent
- Assistant Public Prosecutor
UPSC ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION 2018: HOW TO FILL
- Log on to http://www.upsconline.nic.in/ to access the home page of the UPSC Online Recruitment Application.
- Select “Apply Now” to the post for which you wish to apply.
- Clicking on the “Apply Now” link will take you to the Login page.
- If you have already registered at Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website of
the UPSC, required to enter your Registration ID and then the password.
- In case you have forgotten your Registration Id and Password, click on
“Forget Registration ID/ Password”. After successfully submitting your e-mail id, place of birth and date of birth, you will receive the password by e-mail from “ORA Administrator”.
- In case you have not registered, then you can register with ORA on the website of UPSC by just clicking on “New Registration”.
- By clicking on “New Registration”, it would take you to the page where you required to enter mandatory items of your personal details.
- After successful registration, a registration ID will be allotted to you. You are advised to note down the Registration ID and Password for applying the respective posts.
- Also, you can register for the same at any time 24/7/365.
The system asks for Personal Information such as ‘Mother’s name’, ‘Contact No’,
‘Physically Challenged status’ and ‘category’, ‘Community’ (General, OBC, SC, ST) etc.
There are some fields which candidate has already filled in while doing his/her Registration will display in the read-only mode in a grey text area. Therefore, the information provided at the time of registration is of permanent nature and non-modifiable.
The system asks for your contact details such as your permanent address, telephone number etc. The telephone number is mandatory. If your mailing address and permanent address are same, then you are not requiring to enter it again. Hence click on the checkbox for “Yes” against the question “Is your mailing address same as the permanent address?”, in case your mailing address is different than the permanent address, proceed as required or as directed.
Candidates who are applying online have to pay a fee of Rs.25/- (Rupees twenty-five)
For further queries regarding the educational qualifications, and other related queries click on “FAQ” on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in/