TSLPRB RECRUITMENT 2018 – SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE
TSLPRB (Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board) has released the notification for the Sub Inspector(Men & Women) recruitment in Telangana. Candidates can apply for the SI post online from 09-06-2018 to 30-06-2018 TSLPRB RECRUITMENT 2018
The details regarding the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process and how to apply are given below
TSLPRB RECRUITMENT 2018 – SCT SI VACANCY DETAILS
JOB DESIGNATION: Sub Inspector of Police (Men & Women)
NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 1217
PAYSCALE: ₹28,940 – ₹78,910
JOB LOCATION: Telangana
APPLICATION START DATE: 09-06-2018
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 30-06-2018
TSLPRB RECRUITMENT 2018 – ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The Telangana Government is providing job opportunities for the candidates in Telangana. The candidates who are willing to apply should meet the qualifications prescribed in the TSLPRB notification.
- Candidates should have passed a degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- The minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 25 years as of 01-07-2018
- The age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 5 years
- The age relaxation for BC candidates is 5 years
- Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen is 3 years
- The age relaxation for instructors in NCC is 3 years
The selection of candidates will be based on the preliminary Test, PMT, PET and Mains Examination.
The application fee for Gen/OBC candidates is ₹1000 and for SC/ST candidates is ₹500. The application fee should be paid through online mode using Net banking, credit or credit card payment options.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates who are showing interest in applying for the post can apply online through TSLPRB official website https://tslprb.in/
Interested candidates should fill the application on or before 30-06-2018.