Railway recruitment 2018-19| RRB TC 3000 Jobs notification at www.indianrailways.gov.in RRB TC Recruitment 2018
RRB Ticket Collector recruitment 2018-2019: Applicants from Indian nationals (male and female) are invited from the desirous and eligible applicants to fill-up the following 3000 vacancies to the posts of Ticket Collector (TC) jobs in various RRB zone RRB TC Recruitment 2018
All the interested candidates must check out the important dates, eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Requirement & desirable Education RRB TC Recruitment 2018 qualification, Exam Syllabus, Exam pattern, official notification and apply online link. You can apply for the railway jobs on their official website (http://www.indianrailways.gov.in or http://www.rrb.gov.in) as per given below schedule.
RRB TC Recruitment 2018 RRB 3000 Ticket Collector
|DATE OF SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION||update soon|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||__-05-2018|
|LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FEE||__-05-2018|
|Written Examination||Psychological Test||Physical Efficiency Test||Medical Examination||Document Verification|
Age Limit: The period of candidates ought to be between 18 to 29 years as on 01-07-2018.
The Age Relaxation for the saved classes. For SC/ST Candidates 05 years, For OBC Candidates 03 years and For PWD Candidates 10 years
Application charges: Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/ – through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan Offline Payment Mode. SC, ST, Physically incapacitated and Women hopefuls are casual from application expense.
Apply online for RRB Ticket Collector employments from www.indianrailways.gov.in
Applications will be acknowledged ‘online just’ from 12-03-2018 to April (anticipated). Applicants are to login to www.indianrailways.gov.in and tap on circumstances/vocation/enlistment catch. The Important direction for filling of online application is:-
- All of you need to select your zone by click here.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. the date time and center of the written examination and other information will be informed you here.
- To fill up “online application” the candidate need to log on the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Adhaar number and all necessary documents with you