The IBM off campus drive is scheduled for the role of Associate System Engineer. All B.E/B. Tech graduates of 2016/2017/2018 batches are eligible to apply for the job. The job details are detailed in the further sections IBM OFF CAMPUS DRIVE
IBM OFF CAMPUS DRIVE 2018 – ASSOCIATE SYSTEM ENGINEER
IBM is providing job opportunities for the graduate students who have passed in 2016-18. The IBM is providing a way to showcase the talents and skills to get them into the company.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: IBM OFF CAMPUS DRIVE
- All B.E/B. Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MCA graduates of batches 2016-18
- Min of 60% aggregate in graduation
- Also Min of 60% aggregate in X and XII
- Work anywhere across the country
- Should be an Indian citizen
- Aptitude test (1st round)
- Technical and HR interview for shortlisted candidates(2nd round)
- Group Discussion may also present
JOB ROLE: Associate System Engineer
SALARY: 3.6 Lacs per annum
How to apply:
Candidates before applying for the IBM, need to attend the AMCAT examination. The examination is considering the aptitude test for the company. In order to appear for AMCAT examination, the candidate must:
- Log in to the AMCAT via its official website myamcat.com
- Select Test location
- Select Test date & Timing
- The test date & time confirms after successful payment
With the AMCAT score, the candidate can apply a number of companies.
Firstly, choose IBM from the Job openings list, then Click on Apply.
Afterward, the shortlisted candidates can get an email from the company for the interview.
There is no specific date mentioned as the last date of submission, but candidates must apply ASAP (As Soon As Possible).