The Cognizant off campus drive is scheduled for the role of Programmer Analyst Trainee. All B.E/B. Tech graduates of 2016/2017/2018 batches are eligible to apply for the job. The job details are detailed in the further sections COGNIZANT OFF CAMPUS DRIVE
COGNIZANT OFF CAMPUS DRIVE 2018 – PROGRAMMER ANALYST TRAINEE
COGNIZANT (CTS) is one of the leading professional services companies in the world. CTS is providing job opportunities for the graduate students who have passed in 2016-18. The CTS is providing a way to showcase the talents and skills to get them into the company.
- All B.E/B. Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MCA graduates of batches 2016-18
- Min of 60% aggregate in graduation
- Also Min of 60% aggregate in X and XII
- Work anywhere across the country
- Should be an Indian citizen
- Passport & PAN are mandatory
- Aptitude test (1st round)
- Technical and HR interview for shortlisted candidates(2nd round)
- Group Discussion may also present
JOB ROLE: Programmer Analyst Trainee
SALARY: 3.38 Lacs per annum
How to apply:
Candidates before applying for the cognizant, need to attend the AMCAT examination. The examination is considering the aptitude test for the company. In order to appear for AMCAT examination, the candidate must:
- Log in to the AMCAT via its official website myamcat.com
- Select Test location
- Select Test date & Timing
- The test date & time confirms after successful payment
- With the AMCAT score, the candidate can apply a number of companies.
Firstly, choose Cognizant from the Job openings list, then Click on Apply.
Afterward, the shortlisted candidates can get an email from the company for the interview.
There is no specific date mentioned as the last date of submission, but candidates must apply ASAP (As Soon As Possible).