Aspiring Minds off campus drive is scheduled for the role of Technical Support Executive. All B.E/B. Tech graduates of 2017/2018 batches are eligible to apply for the job. Thus the job details have detailed in the further sections ASPIRING MINDS OFF CAMPUS RECRUITMENT.
ASPIRING MINDS OFF CAMPUS DRIVE 2018 – TECHNICAL SUPPORT EXECUTIVE
Aspiring Minds is a fast-growing company which is started in 2007. Also, Aspiring Minds has established credibility with clients such as HCL Technologies, Deloitte, ITC Infotech and many more. The Aspiring Minds is a 200+ people company with its Head Office in Gurgaon and presence across 25 states in India.
Aspiring Minds is providing job opportunities for the graduate students who have passed in 2017-18. Hence Aspiring Minds is providing a way to showcase the talents and skills to get them into the company.
Job Role: Technical Support Executive
Salary: INR 1.0 – 1.5 LPA
ASPIRING MINDS OFF CAMPUS RECRUITMENT
- All B.E/B. Tech graduates of batches 2017-18
- Sincere and Hardworking
- Good communication skills
- Candidate must be comfortable and willing to travel to various locations across the country
- Knowledge in Networking
How to apply:
Candidates before applying for the Aspiring Minds, need to attend the AMCAT examination. The examination is considering the aptitude test for the company. In order to appear for AMCAT examination, the candidate must:
- Log in to the AMCAT via its official website myamcat.com
- Select Test location
- Select Test date & Timing
- The test date & time confirms after successful payment
- With the AMCAT score, the candidate can apply a number of companies.
- Firstly, choose Aspiring Minds from the Job openings list, then Click on Apply.
Afterward, the shortlisted candidates can get an email from the company for the interview.
There is no specific date mentioned as the last date of submission, but candidates must apply ASAP (As Soon As Possible)