The Amdocs off campus drive is scheduled for the role of Software Engineering Associate. All B.E/B. Tech, M.E/M. Tech graduates of 2017 batch are eligible to apply for the job. The job details are detailed in the further sections AMDOCS OFF CAMPUS RECRUITMENT
AMDOCS OFF CAMPUS DRIVE 2018 – SOFTWARE ENGINEERING ASSOCIATE
Amdocs is one of the leading software and services providers in the world. The Amdocs is providing job opportunities for the graduate students who have passed in 2017. Amdocs is providing a way to showcase the talents and skills to get them into the company.
- All B.E/B. Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MCA graduates of batches 2017
- No history of arrears
- Min of 60% aggregate in graduation
- Also Min of 60% aggregate in X and XII
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux and SQL
- Also good Knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development
- Aptitude test
- Group Discussion may also present
- Finally, Technical and HR interview for shortlisted candidates
JOB ROLE: Software Engineering Associate
JOB LOCATION: Pune
SALARY: 4.5 Lacs per annum
How to apply:
Candidates before applying for the Amdocs, need to attend the AMCAT examination. The examination is considering the aptitude test for the company. In order to appear for AMCAT examination, the candidate must:
- Log in to the AMCAT via its official website myamcat.com
- Select Test location
- Select Test date & Timing
- The test date & time confirms after successful payment
- With the AMCAT score, the candidate can apply a number of companies.
- Firstly, choose Amdocs from the Job openings list, then Click on Apply.
Afterward, the shortlisted candidates can get an email from the company for the interview.
There is no specific date mentioned as the last date of submission, but candidates must apply ASAP (As Soon As Possible). AMDOCS OFF CAMPUS RECRUITMENT